Saturday, July 31, 2010

Book 35 The Definitive Book of Body Language 0 by Allan and Barbara Pease

Another airport impulse buy, already have it too. This updated version has some new things, but otherwise it's very much the same book.

The most memorable message is that women have much better peripheral vision than men, and that women are much better at reading body language than men, in fact, men are almost blind at when it comes to reading body language.

As for peripheral vision, I have always thought that search and rescue should send out women to look for missing people and have instructed my women friends to look for me if I disappear and not rely on the police. I cannot imagine a man looking down from a plane and spotting something when they can't even find something in a drawer staring right at it. At least there is a physical explanation for it now

No comments:

Post a Comment